What We Do
“We don’t sell you insurance, we help you buy it.” Without the proper protection, people will be hurt, lives will be damaged, families will be harmed, business will be destroyed, and jobs will be lost. We never want a client coming to us in tears saying, “But I thought I was covered”. At Meschter Insurance we’ve been insuring families and business owners for over 60 Years.We’re a 3rd generation, family owned insurance agency, not some big faceless insurance company found on the internet. We’re real live people who live and work in the community just like our customers.
“We help you save both time and money.” As an independent agent we represent many of the top insurance companies in America. What that means is that we are able to save our clients both time and money by shopping our entire market making sure you’re getting the best value for your insurance dollar.
“We help keep ‘The Promise’ ” When you buy insurance, you’re buying “The Promise” that in the event of a loss or claim you will get paid to the limits provided under the policy and receive a fair settlement. As an insurance broker, we can assist you the customer with a claim; we represent you, not the company.
Our Guarantee. We guarantee your needs will be addressed, phone calls returned, coverage issues responded to and claims matters handled.
Reasons Why People Do Business with Meschter Insurance
- Our Family Business Has Been Operating LOCALLY For 57 years.
- REAL “Live” People Answer Our Phones During Office Hours.
- Client Phone Calls RETURNED as soon as possible and within ONE business day.
- You know who is servicing YOUR Account.
- We can shop your insurance for you.
- Our Companies offer 24 Hour Emergency Client Claims Service.
- The owner is accessible!
- Our agents have 113 years of combined licensed experience.
- Monthly Client Newsletter “Insurance Update”.
- Annual “Risk Reduction Review” Questionnaire
- We donate to local charities and various community service and non-profit organizations
Making every decision with integrity, ethics and stewardship.
- INTEGRITY – I’ll do what I say…even when no one is looking
- ETHICS – I’ll do the right thing and speak the truth, even when it hurts
- STEWARDSHIP – I’ll build a foundation for the future